Terms and conditions of use
Thank you for placing your order with Tick a Toy. By placing an order with us you agree that:
- Any information provided by you will be true and accurate.
- You are the authorised holder of any credit /debit card or PayPal account you may use in this website.
- We will send you an email acknowledging your order.
- Your order is accepted and the contract between us is concluded when the product you ordered is despatched.
- All prices are quoted in pounds sterling. We try to ensure that all the prices shown on this website are accurate. However, occasionally products are mispriced. Where a product's correct price is lower than the stated price we will issue a refund for the difference and despatch the order in the usual way. Where a product's correct price is higher than the stated price we will inform you of the correct price and give you the opportunity to proceed with the order at the correct price or cancel the order.
- All item prices are exclusive of delivery and packaging, unless otherwise stated.
- Price and availability information is subject to change without notice.
Right for you to cancel your contract
You may cancel your contract with us for the goods you order at any time up to the expiry of 7 days from the day after the date of delivery of the products. It is your responsibility to take reasonable care of the products until they are received by us
Any audio or video recording / Video Games will only be accepted if the packaging has been unopened and the security seal is still intact.
To cancel your contract you must notify us by telephone, email, or in writing.
If you receive an item that you did not order, please notify us as soon as possible.
If you have received the goods before you cancel the contract then you must send the goods back to us at your own cost and risk in the original packaging and condition. Our returns address is:
Tick a Toy
113 Bennetts Close
MITCHAM CR4 1NS
Please pack the items so that they will not be damaged in transit. Include a copy of the packing note included in the package we sent to you and a brief note of the reason for return.
Once you have notified us that you are cancelling your contract, any sum debited by us from your payment card will be re-credited to your account as soon as possible. If you do not return the goods delivered to you or do not pay the costs of delivery, we shall be entitled to deduct the direct costs of recovering the goods from the amount to be re-credited to you.
Cancellation by us
- We reserve the right to cancel the order if:
1. we have insufficient stock to deliver the goods you have ordered
2. we cannot obtain payment
3. a product, price, or offer description fault has been identified
4. we do not deliver to your area
- If we do cancel your contract we will notify you by e-mail and will re-credit to your account any sum deducted by us as soon as possible.
Delivery of goods to you
- Any date or period for delivery will be considered as indicative only and we cannot be held responsible for delays in the delivery caused by our courier or delivery company.
- Delivery will be made as soon as possible after your order is accepted by courier or Royal Mail.
- You bear the risk once the products have been signed for / delivered.
Damaged or Faulty Items
If you receive a delivery and the item is damaged please refuse to the delivery and notify us within 24 hours. Please check all
Use and storage of data
We use the information collected from you to keep you up to date with our full range of products and services. This includes news of special events, offers, promotions, product launches and catalogues. We may contact you by post, telephone, SMS text messaging and/or email.
We may have to disclose some of your information to service suppliers to help complete your order. These parties include Royal Mail and any other courier company we would use to deliver products that you order.
The contract between us shall be governed by English law and will be deemed to have occurred in mainland United Kingdom.